Thursday, September 27, 2007

STRESSFUL WEEK PLUS A NEW MEANING

Today was the end of a stressful week. Today I had a paper due at 9:45AM and I didn't wake up until 9:15. The thing that made me mad was the fact that I set 2 alarms to make sure I woke up ontime. I still had so much to do. I had to get dressed and go all the way to the library to print out the paper and I had to get to my professors office. I was on a major time crunch and I was so scared that I wasn't going to make it. But I made it just in time. I told my professer the story and she just laughed. Now that I think about it the situation is funny now. But that was the highlight of my school day.

Tonight my room mate Brittany is taking me to a club. It should be fun. The only club I have been to has been a gay club. But it is deeper than just going out to the club to me. All through middle school and high school I knew I was not very interested in males. I don't believe that I chose this lifestyle it just kind of happened. I was scared of accepting this myself because i know that being this way is frowned upon. I hear the same things everyday "that is not the right way to live." or things like "God didn't intend women to be with women" but as far as i know everybody is a sinner and the only person that can judge me is the big guy above. So when I decided that I was going to come to college. I told myself that I was not going to lie about the fact that I am gay. I know it makes some people uncomfortable but I am who I am. If i can't be true to myself than who will be true to me.

No comments: