Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL

It has been crazy since the last time I have wrote. My friend told me about her room mate. I was so happy that i didn't get her room mate. Her room mate ate all of her food and even stole money from her. That is so rude. I believe that I would have been kicked out of school if my room mate did that to me. It is one thing to steal food but steal money that is just wrong. My friend took it well though. Violence is never the answer my temper would have got the best of me though. She is strong I wish I could be like that. I'm so glad I have a positive friend like that. I also have another friend named Tasha. She is the greatest. She helps me study and just keeps me company when I need it. I believe she has influenced me the most out of my friends in college. She works so hard and she is so determined. Meeting her has made my transition from home to college a lot easier.





I wrote this blog because I am so happy about meeting these people. Without them school would have sucked really bad lol!. I just wanted to dedicate a blog to them. They really deserve it.



Tasha and Sharita

*BFF*

No comments: