Tuesday, September 18, 2007

MANY THOUGHTS














This week has been rough. I have so much stuff going on back home with my girlfriend and problems with my mom. I'm trying so hard to balance everything out with school but it is so hard. Knowing that my girlfriend is feeling so bad makes me feel bad and knowing that my mom is upset with things just makes me think about so many things. I'm trying so hard to get everything back the way it was. But there is only so much I can do i'm only one person. I'm hoping everything will get better soon. I just have to try to make everything like it was. But while I just sit here and think about all my problems. Nothing will be the same because as time goes by change is going to occur. Not all change is good and it seems like the changes in my life can get no worse. Hopefully a good change will come.

No comments: