Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I usually hate Tuesdays but today went rather well. My classes seemed to go by so quick. When i got up this morning I didn't feel very well but as the day progressed i started to feel a bit better. I learned some things in biology and had to start another chapter but that didn't go too bad. I'm getting better at keeping up with her. As a matter of fact I'm going to study really hard for the test Thursday. I think it will go well. I'm just going to calm myself during the test and try hard to finish each question. The highlight of today was giving speeches in public speaking class. I could tell that many people thought about what they had to do. Me personally I thought nobody could talk about me better than I could but now that my speech is over somebody else could have told my feelings much better. I was only talking for like 10 seconds. I was so scared. Talking infront of people has always been hard to me. Hopefully I will get better throughout the semester. But that was all for today hopefully tomorrow will be more eventful

No comments: