Friday, September 14, 2007

Busy Day


Yesterday was one of my best days in school. I feel like I accomplished so much and that makes me so happy. I had to print out of my outline for speech which I believe will be my toughest class. I worked so hard on that outline i'm just proud of my work. I got a lot done in English too! I'm just starting to understand what she means about my writing. I'm going to start working on all of my papers I have coming up so i can have one of the best papers. I just plan on accomplishing a lot this semester.


Besides class I have a lot of stuff to get done to be ready to go back to Rock Hill. I can't wait to get there I miss my best friends and my girlfriend. It will be soooooooo fun! I just have to make sure I get all my work started. But that's all for now I will write tomorrow!


No comments: